« Home | Tantangan 30 Hari Klub Oase » | Lebaran 2009 » | Albert = Albird? » | Happy 2nd birthday Acha… » | Adin : Kelas 1 SD » | Happy Birthday Everybody! » | Alyssa : Reading Time » | Lebaran Day 2007 » | Tante Saras' Wedding » | Home Keeper Doll »

Liburan Pasca Lebaran 2011 di Singapore

Day 1



Day 2




Day 3



Day 4

You really have a style, Nadia! Love it.

Post a Comment
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

About me

  • I'm Nadia
  • From Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • I'm mom of 3 kids, enjoys reading, story telling, traveling and recently digi-scrapping. I live in Bandung - Indonesia and currently work as a part time teacher. I hope in this blog I can share my love for scrapbooking to all digi-scrapper out there. And if you like some Quick Pages, you can grab them in in my Freebies section...
My profile

Shoutbox