« Home | Tante Saras' Wedding » | Home Keeper Doll » | Alyssa : 17 August Games » | Surprise from my (not so) little boy (anymore)... » | Alyssa : Outing ke Suhuf Paper » | Adin : Happy Kids Band » | Alyssa : Owl's Dance » | Alyssa : Trial at Town for Kids » | Ayu's First Birthday » | Open House at Avicenna »

Lebaran Day 2007

Lebaran tahun ini kami di Bandung saja. Adin liburan sekolah sampai 1 bulan, kalau Alyssa cuman 2 minggu. Untuk mengisi liburan, kami ikut Bapak yang konferensi di Jakarta, menginap di Hotel Borobudur.













wah, borongan postingnya, banyak fotonya.
tapi yang paling terlihat jelas sih... Alyssa udah gadis gitu ya!

Post a Comment
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

About me

  • I'm Nadia
  • From Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • I'm mom of 3 kids, enjoys reading, story telling, traveling and recently digi-scrapping. I live in Bandung - Indonesia and currently work as a part time teacher. I hope in this blog I can share my love for scrapbooking to all digi-scrapper out there. And if you like some Quick Pages, you can grab them in in my Freebies section...
My profile

Shoutbox